Digital Advertising, how it all works
You want to know how to get your product inside everyone’s pocket? Digital advertising is the name of the game.
ADVERTISING ONLINE, THE RIGHT WAY
Placing an ad on the Internet can seem like throwing a pebble in the ocean, but you would be surprised at what a few well-placed digital ads can do for your brand. Between search engines, streaming platforms, websites and of course social media, there’s plenty of options to choose from, ranging mostly in price, customizability and target demographics.
When you know what you’re doing, digital advertising is quite unexpensive. It allows for flexibility when planning a marketing campaign on a budget while still helping you meet your target audience right where they are.
But most importantly, digital advertising is adaptable, a quality that has proven to be especially valuable in the last few years. Businesses that are open to customer feedback are now able to sharpen their practices, update their product offer, expand in new promising directions. They sometimes even pivot completely when unforeseen needs are brought to their attention.
All evidence points to one fact: legacy media ads are no match for the digital steamroller.
Why throw your money at bus sides when everyone’s looking at their phone?
LEGACY MEDIA V. DIGITAL MEDIA
Here’s what media consumption looks like in the 2020s.
Streaming services have surpassed broadcast TV. With the pandemic, even older generations have started embracing the video-on-demand craze. Podcasting and audiobooks have taken over radio and paperback. Social media acts as a first-level news outlet, keeping us one click away from the latest headline or column. Not print, mind you, the online version.
Billboards are dead. Magazines are dead. And infomercials are not feeling so well…
We have definitely entered a golden age for all things digital, and that means a golden age for digital advertising.
Oh, traditional media advertising might still serve its function for a while. After all, paper has this old-fashioned touch-and-feel to it. And running an ad during an important televised event will still get you the most eyeballs. But here’s the kicker: it’s going to cost you.
Recent analytics give us an average of $10 in cost per thousand impressions (CPM) for digital advertising, while legacy media ads are around $30 CPM. Why pay triple the price for the same result?
ATTRACT NEW CUSTOMERS (AND KEEP THEM)!
- Understand who your potential customer is;
- Strategize your campaign;
- Unify your clientele’s touch points across all channels;
- Set up a structure that funnels visitors towards adoption;
- Target the right customer with the right message at the right time;
- Schedule and launch your digital advertising campaign;
- Gather data on your customers’ behavior as you go;
- Track your reach, churn and retention;
- Turn all data into metrics (Key Performance Indicators);
- Analyze your metrics, find weak spots and readjust your strategy accordingly.
- Placement budget management
- Development of an online advertising campaign
- Creation of content and visuals
- Campaign deployment across all platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and more)
- Digital advertising management and optimization
- Data collection (KPI) and real-time analytics
Get the EMPOWER treatment now. Sit back and watch as your ads expand their reach!